Ir al contenido principal

My English Experience

What's up!! °^°

This entry in my blog is to present the activities developed in my educational training in Desarrollo de Medios Gráficos Visuales.

I have learned some things about vocabulary and also how to improve diction and voice modulation when speaking English

Hope you like!

___________________________

Interview

Here, I made a video with a job interview theme, my diction and vocabulary is very intermediate, I still have a lot to learn. A fun detail is the puppies that present the questions ^^


___________________________

Sharing My Experiences

I told my friend Fabian about my training in my academic area through an email, I had never done it.

___________________________

One of My Role Rodels in Art

Here, i talked about Antonio García Villarán, a great artist, Youtuber and Spanish tutor.


___________________________

Arch of Triumph

I really like the Arc de Triomphe, and for this activity, I had the opportunity to talk about Paris and its iconic tourist sites and national heritage.

___________________________


Apart from what was previously shown, we have done other activities such as audios, which help us with pronunciation practice, questionnaires, and we have had workshops in dynamic classes that help you with the difficulties you have regarding English.

I thank you for taking the time to read ^^

¡See you soon!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Omar Santiago Contreras Parra

Taller 2 Fotografía    Vectorizacion: La vectorización consiste en convertir imágenes que están formadas por píxeles en imágenes formadas por vectores. Esto se logra dibujando todos los contornos y rellenos de la imagen mediante curvas Bezier. Los dibujos obtenidos mediante la vectorización son imágenes de contornos perfectamente definidos, que pueden ampliarse o reducirse a cualquier tamaño sin que se modifique su alta calidad. Estos archivos pueden usarse en PC y en Macintosh.     Ejemplo con mapa de bits: (podrían parecer las mismas imágenes, así que tome una captura de el proceso de mapa de bits)         Vectorizado:        Sin Vectorizar: Taller 3 El Breafing - Actividad 1: •        ¿ Cuales son los beneficios de entrar al mundo del diseño? •        ¿ Puede alguien ganarse la vida desempeñándose en esta competencia? •        ¿ Podría surgir desventajas dentro de esta competencia? 10 recomendaciones para el diseño de un logo: •    Apuesta por la simplicidad. •    Presta atención